How to Fix the “Lenovobatterygaugepackage.Dll is Missing or Not Found” Error?
If you see Lenovobatterygaugepackage.Dll is Missing or Not Found error message on your computer, you will have to troubleshoot it. We have some really effective solutions to fix this error, and you can follow these solutions in this article. A couple of .dll file repairing tools are available in the market to scan your computer for the missing files. You can use either those tools or manually check the missing files on your computer using this article.
We have noted that these types of errors can be resolved using built-in Windows tools, such as system files scanner and other command prompt-based scans. Windows 10 also has built-in troubleshooters that can automatically configure ongoing problems.
We advise you to stay with us in this article until we show you how to resolve this problem.
Let’s dive in.
How Do I Fix the “Lenovobatterygaugepackage.Dll is Missing or Not Found” Error?
1. Recovering the .dll File
Our first effort is to recover the lost file on your computer using one of the most trustworthy methods to recover files. We have a powerful third-party application called Restoro, capable of reconstructing missing computer files. If you download and install this powerful application on your computer, you will be able to fix this error within a single click. This tool will do everything for you once you get it on your computer. Just visit Restoro’s official webpage and download the latest version on your computer. Run this utility and wait until it automatically analyzes and fixes the issue. Meanwhile, you can also have some refreshments.
Once Restoro finishes its operation, you should restart the computer and check whether you have fixed the “Lenovobatterygaugepackage.Dll is Missing or Not Found” error.
2. Removing Lenovo Vantage & Lenovo Foundation
The below instructions can troubleshoot this problem, so please follow them carefully:
- On your computer keyboard, hit the Start + R keys together to open the run utility.
- Now enter the “appwiz.cpl” command into the dialogue box.
- This will open the control panel.
- Select “programs and features.”
- Look for the Lenovo vantage app.
- Perform a right-click on it.
- Click on uninstall and follow the instructions on your screen.
- When the process finishes, also do the same with the “Lenovo system interface and foundation” app.
- Reinstall the applications on your computer and check whether you have successfully troubleshot this error or not.
Keep in mind that you will only be able to fix this error if you focus on these instructions. If you try to perform any single step on your own knowledge, you won’t be able to troubleshoot this problem. So stick to the steps that we have mentioned in this article, and you will definitely solve this problem. We are happy to work with you and hope you will keep reading our new blogs.